DONATE NOW 

And Make A Difference

Thank you for choosing to support the work of HOPE: Global! 

Did you know?

  • 81% of donations made to HOPE: Global is used to cover program costs while the remaining 19% is used for administration and fundraising purposes.
  • All donations of $2 and over are tax-deductible in Australia to HOPE Foundation ABN:69 877 873 696
  • All donations are made in Australian Dollars (AUD).
  • Tax deductible funds donated to HOPE: Global will be directed to aid & development activities only.

 



$35  
$55
$75
$100
Other Amount

General Project Donation
Hope Global Training Centre - J873
Hope Education Program - J794
RCA Education & Community Development Project - J888
Revival Palace/Fruits of Hope - J798


Want to make a monthly donation instead? You can do so for as little as $25. Click here to become one of our incredible monthly partners today.